Cherstin made it home!!
After taking the girls to gym camp this morning, I bribed Hyrum and Enzo to help clean the house. We finished the whole thing in 1.5 hours. We all worked together, helped where others missed and then enjoyed lunch at Culvers. I had almost enough tokens in my car for two free kids meals. I raided Cherstins car, found the one that I needed, and she even had enough for another kids meal. The boys laughed at me when we got our food because they both had a hambuger paddy, I did not.
When Cherstin and I pulled into the neighborhood, it was obvious that Ellie was tracking our journey back from JAX because she was in the middle of the streat waiting for us. Everyone was happy to have mom home. Everytime Cherstin goes somewhere and I stay behind I am just amazed with all that she can accomplish. I felt like whatever few minutes I had between events I tried to cram some other task in to make sure it was all done. I am pretty sure she has some form of time stopper because its summer time and not nearly as much going on as there is during the school year. She really is Wonder Woman.
0 comments:
Post a Comment