Sunday, August 21, 2011
21 Aug by nagazwife
21 Aug, a photo by nagazwife on Flickr.
This picture is a pure-joy smile. I was chasing the younger two around the house and instead of tagging them, I'd snap their picture. It was the greatest game for them. LOL

We watched Willy Wonka tonight for movie night. Abby was SO EXCITED that Sunday Movie Night was FINALLY here. . We divvied up the Wonka candy and settled in for a good movie. She was so enthralled with watching it that she hardly responded to her name, let alone any questions for more candy or what-have-you. The only time we heard from her was with cries of, "That's not how it was in the book!" and "The boat was PINK not BLUE!" At the end of the movie she declared, "Well, it's a good movie, but the book was much better." LOL

Emmett was acting up during Singing Time today. One of the primary presidency sat down and tried to talk with him. She did a very poor job...and he basically blew her off. At one point she pointed at a picture of Christ and said, "See, Jesus is watching you." Emmett looked over there and said, "That's just a picture." Later I was told that he told her rather matter-of-factly that Jesus still loved him, even if he was loud.

Sacrament went really well for us today...except for the part where Ellie was pulling out a Book of Mormon and tripped right at the right time and clocked Hyrum right above the eye with the corner of the book. He had been all smiley and happy. After I calmed him down, he wasn't nearly as smiley.

Ellie has been walking around clicking her tongue today. She's known how to do it for a while...so it's not new. But apparently she thinks it's silly.

Emmett is still loving the Power Rangers. Today he was bouncing around pretending to be the red power ranger. He was being super loud so we had to tell him that even the red power ranger can be quiet. It really is just right up his ally with the whole super heroes and transformation, etc, etc. He is such a little boy!

Dan and I have an exercise contest going. With the addition of a new wii game we bought on Saturday, he and I are going to see who can beat the other by doing the most exercise for the next month. He thinks he's got it made...but I'm not so sure. :)

0 comments: